Hi, I’m Gift dillali,and am a blogger I love writing stories and would like to share stories with each reader that comes to my blog hope you enjoy. Thanks for visiting!
First time to the site? Start here
From the blog
Posting new stories every week
- Chapter2: blue seaChinwa had grown to become a beautiful girl. People loved her because she was kind and enduring but there was a warning ” never make her angry”. Although she was calm as the sea, she was as rough as the tempest when angry. She was the people’s choice and other girls didn’t take pleasure in that. Who does she think she is? Does she think she’s beautiful? No!! Amaka answered chika’s question. I shall make her know who i am,… Continue reading Chapter2: blue sea
- Blue seaThis is the story about nnemiri. She was born into the family of mazi (Mr) Ike obiora. She was a beautiful child with a different set of eyes. The midwife that helped with the delivery screamed and ran out of the hut because of the eyes of the child. Mazi (Mr) Ike obiora”I have never seen this kind of eyes before” she said still out of breath I think you should take the child to the ezemo(priest) so you can… Continue reading Blue sea
- What’s on my deskI spend more and more time at my desk these days, doing everything from studying to working on this blog. Because of this, my workspace is constantly changing. Holding the clutter at bay is challenging, so I prefer to keep nearby only a few quality items that serve multiple purposes over a stockpile of things I might never need.
- My daily plannerMy planner is one of those simple ring binder novels you can pick up from any stationery supplies store. White paper. No ruled lines to cage my venturesome handwriting and doodling. I’m an obsessive note-taker and fill pages to the margins with to do lists, rough sketches, and ideas for blog posts. I usually go through one planner every month.
- Staying OrganizedWho me? Organized? My mom might tell you otherwise, but I do find it hard to keep track of our weekly schedule. You know: school, studying, shopping, tidying up, remembering appointments and so on. Fortunately, in our house we all pitch in. No one person does everything. But we do have a little secret that helps our day run more smoothly.
- Reading Tips(the right book)There are millions of tips out there on how to read with kids, what to read on Saturdays, which books to buy, where to go and what to see in just about every corner on each pages. What I want to share today is something a little different – something that I wrote on paper last summer during a during my stay in satellite town.
Hi, I’m Gift.Previously,I became a full-time writer who speak out fantasies of life through paper. When I’m not spending my time studying I write novels, I love writing about my fascinations.Hope you enjoy!